The Lettering Foil Pen is specially designed for calligraphy and lettering. Tips are angled to resemble a pointed pen or broad edge pen so you can write and apply foil with more ease.
- Four (4) interchangeable tips: fine, extra fine, broad, and extra broad. Its like having 3 more pens for the extra $11.25.
- Portable; hand-held battery operated (3pcs AA battery needed) foil pen
- Can foil on most surfaces like paper, leather (except waxed leather), wood and some types of canvas fabric
- Comes with 30 sheets (4"x6") of foil in 5 colors (gold, silver, red, blue, fuschia); 6 sheets per color
- Comes with a lettering and foiling guide by Gail Madalag, M.D., R.Ph. (@the_md_writes) and Carl Chua (@carligraphy)
TCA Foiling Pen
- Use brand new alkaline batteries.
- Make sure batteries are correctly and securely attached.
- Preheat pen for at least 1 minute before use. Pen must be hot enough for foil to adhere to surface.
- Use tape to attach foil to surface with shiny side up. (Washi tapes are recommended as it does not leave a residue on the surface.)
- Make sure foil is stretched flat and is in full contact with the surface for a nice foil transfer.